Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Never Say Never Wish List

As a follow up to my Never Say Never post, I thought I would make another list. These are the nevers I have been known to say but are not yet proven evidence of the "never say never" principle. That is, they unfortunately still ring true.

I find this annoying. Sometimes I'd prefer if the "never say never" principle was applied uniformly and did not discriminate against certain nevers.

Perhaps the mere act of putting them in writing will stir the powers that be to invoke the "never say never" principle to my list below:
  • I will never accomplish all the things on my to do list
  • I will never look totally hot in a bikini
  • I will never make too much money
  • I will never do absolutely nothing for one whole day
  • I will never watch all the shows I've recorded on my DVR
  • I will never have to dye my hair again
  • I will never write a book
  • I will never finish reading all the books on my nightstand
  • I will never be up to date with all of my photo albums
And here are a few thrown in for the benefit of my husband:
  • I will never stop back seat driving
  • I will never learn how to operate the power tractor
  • I will never stop being right
There. I've said them out loud. Keep your fingers crossed. With any luck, I'll be able to report back soon with further proof that you should "never say never."

2 comments:

claudia said...

That last one is totally cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

I will never stop laughing and smiling while I read your blog

Marcia